Mon, Oct. 31st, 2005, 11:01 am
what do you get when you have two goofy people djing a costume party?
i wanna start a vespa gang =D
Wed, Aug. 24th, 2005, 12:20 pm
(23% dark, 61% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT
Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith
|My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
||You scored higher than 2% on dark|
||You scored higher than 86% on spontaneous|
||You scored higher than 48% on vulgar|
Thu, Jul. 21st, 2005, 10:23 am
ambition, fear, persistence, failure, passion, sad, success, love, pain, drive, missing, dream, time, loneliness, live, heavy, survive, slow, distant, future, measured, shot, rise, scared, need, incomplete, motivation, unsatisfactory, question, destiny,... lost
some quotes to think about :
"if i ever get real rich, i hope i'm not real mean to poor people, like i am now"
" the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits"
"early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"
"we like to praise birds for flying, but how much of it is actually flying, and how much of it is just sort of coasting from the previous flap"
"if i ever get real rich, i hope i'm not real mean to poor people, like i am now"
"find a job that you like and you don't need to work again"
Thu, Jun. 9th, 2005, 09:46 am
|Your IQ Is 115|
Your Logical Intelligence is Exceptional
Your Verbal Intelligence is Exceptional
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Average
Wed, Jun. 1st, 2005, 02:10 pm
Strange things guys do in the bathroom...
1. the buffer zone: guys will stand at least one urinal away from the next guy when going to a public bathroom. is it because we are scared we may look over at another guy's sausage or do we not want to get the urine of others splashed on our pants? the world may never know...
2. waterfall race: sometimes guys will flush the toilet when they start to pee. it's a race between who's faster, your pee or the toilet in how fast it takes to completely flush.
3. pee ninja: while peeing in the toilet, most guys will try to aim for the porcelain instead of the water to make the least amount of noise.
4. the power of blue: sometimes the toilets have a blue thing that keeps the toilet from stinking or whatnot. guys have a tendency to pee on those colored tabs to see their pee come out a different color.
5. watering the plants: when peeing outside near a plant, some guys have a tendency to pee at the base of it... why? no clue. there are others who find it more amusing to pee all over the entire plant... spread the wealth.
6. put out the fire: in the club a lot of times people will just throw a cigarette in the urinal. don't know why, but there is just an urge to pee it out and move it about the urinal.
7. the melt: in the club people also dump their drinks in the urinal. the game is to see if you have enough pee to melt it completely.
8. the aim: many urinals have rubber things to prevent big objects from clogging the toilet. for some reason guys just have to try to aim so that their pee goes straight in the hole.
9. yellow waterwall: when peeing in the stalls, some guys like to pee as close to the edge of where the water comes out, near the inside top of the urinal, so that when it comes down it's like a waterfall.
Fri, May. 13th, 2005, 09:22 am
The Keys to Your Heart
You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.
You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.
In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.
If you have messaged me recently and have asked me what I've been doing lately... the only answer that I can come up with is 'work, work, work,...'. Lately I've been bogged down with work in EVERYTHING that I do. I guess recently I feel like I'm getting really stressed with all the activities and ambitions that I have set out and in the end of the day, I am stuck with a phrase that just doesn't go away...
it just isn't enough...
AOI: i haven't learned enough...
At work I've picked up photoshop on my extra time and over a span of 6 months I now am currently in charge of most all multimedia and advertising for our company in marketing. Even so, there still so much in advertising and graphics that I can learn... especially considering I've never really done this portion before. I've proposed new projects from ideas that I've generated and they have all been approved by my superiors to help the company improve its efficiency. I've been assigned some projects to manage people and although I have managed people in my extracurricular activities, managing people in a company for my career is MUCH different. I'm working till 8 PM normally now but i'm still not satisfied with how much I've learned... there's still much to acheive till I truly reach my true ambitions.
DJ/Promoting: i haven't built my network enough...
Recently, most of you know by now that I am starting my own promotions tonight. I gathered a great team with similar goals and we are going to create a new Wednesday night gig where we don't really care about the money. We want to create a new thing where we create a new environment, something nice, cozy and comfortable. But even with all the good news and new level reached from Ai Productions, there is still a long way to go to reach where I really want to get to... whether it be opening a club, restaurant, or even just a solid promotions group that people WANT to be at.
BYC: it's just not big enough...
I have been with BYC for 10 years now and over that time period I'm starting to realize to bring out the true ideals of the camp, we need to expand. I'm now starting to arrange proposals to open new camps for kids and build on the idea of camps to make it a greater cause for even more people, campers AND counselors.
Myself: its just never enough...
There are so many goals that I set out for myself. When I was in the later years of college, I dreamed of so many things to achieve. With so many people around me succeeding in their lives, I'm starting to feel like I'm falling behind. I envy those that are set in their job and make tons of money and just lovin life. I even envy those people who just go out to have a true Sunday brunch, or an evening of relaxing in a nice restaurant. I miss those times when I went out and had like a 6 course meal in NYC, finishing off the night with a nice port or a cup of coffee... I miss those times when I used to go to random restaurants and try it to see if it's good, I used to be the one that people would ask for good recommendations for restaurants... unfortunately I can't afford that lifestyle and I have too many things that I need to do to get to where I want to be...
I haven't had the time to learn to cook, I haven't had time to go back to playing piano, I'm not thin enough, my chinese isn't good enough, I'm not strong enough, it just feels like it's just all not good enough....
I'm just not satisfied with where I'm at and I need to manage my time better. I have a lot of things that I want to accomplish and I know everything will take time... I just think that I haven't used my time wisely enough. I want to make a difference, something good... I want these dreams to come true... I wanna fly...
Quote from The Mexican:
"When do you get to the point where enough is enough?"